Friday, January 14, 2011

Warm Thinkin'

It is ridiculously cold outside!  Walking to and from the train station to work takes about ten minutes, which doesn't seem so long unless it's winter time.  Today, I'm dedicating this post to the many yummy foods that keep me warm during these cold months.







I love the way the house smells when this is simmering on the stove.



Homemade soup with pasta, beans and veggies


Tomato Soup

There's nothing like tomato soup and tuna melts on chilly days!

 


You know, come to think of it, I brought a salad for lunch today.  I guess that goes against my warm theme for this post, but oh well!

Work has been rather insane today-is it the weekend yet?

Question of the Day:
Any fun weekend plans?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie


4 comments:

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh how amazing does this look.

xo

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

YES to warm foods when its cold. Especially that Spaghetti gravy. We have lots of fun weekend plans- tonight- restaurant week, dinner out!, Saturday- shopping with Mom & group fitness holiday party, Sunday - just football

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

YES! It is the weekend. I have no big plans, but it is like -40 here, so I am going to stay in and cuddle on the couch :-)

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Yum - that soup looks amazing. I've never made homemade tomato soup!

Today I have a baby shower and a wedding - fun!