Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Using Dressing As A Sauce

Happy snowy Wednesday!  I ended up walking to the train station this morning in the snow and ice and made it there in about 25 minutes.  I came to the realization that this makes for a nice morning walk.  Since I haven't been to the gym in forever and am in need of some exercise, I think I'll be doing this a lot more often!

My mom is queen of coming up with meals on the fly.  She thinks of things that are so simple but yet it's something that I would never think to do.

Take this dish, for example.  She took some light Caesar dressing, poured it over some pork and baked it.
















So simple and yet so good!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite type of sauce?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

Clever mom you have!

My favorite sauce on just about anything is plain old tomato sauce :)

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

I love marinating chicken in Paul Newman's Light Balsamic dressing - so easy and good!

And my other favorite salad dressing for taco salads? Mix three tablespoons of salsa with one tablespoon of fat free sour cream - its like 1 point and its a lot of dressing!

Your package of my favorite things is going in the mail tomorrow - thanks for your patience! :D

Dawn (HealthySDLiving) said... Best Blogger Tips

Great idea!

My fave sauce is BBQ!!!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

That looks great! I like the idea of something simple like that - my fave sauce is italian dressing!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Sauce is pretty much my favourite food :-) I can't pick just one!!! I love all foods with sauce, or dishes that are naturally saucy like soups, stews, etc..

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

YUM! I love Caesar lately :)

I think lemon-caper is my favorite! Delicious!