Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Since I started back to work after the holidays, the hubby has been taking care of the little one.  He's off for twelve weeks, which is awesome for two reasons:

  1. He gets some major daddy/son bonding time
  2. We can avoid daycare until John is almost six months old 
With my hubby at home, late night cries (which have started again recently), are answered by him so that I can get some sleep.  Last night, however, John was up at 3:00 a.m. 

Today, I'm thankful when this guy.....
















does this........















When John sleeps better, I think me and my hubby are better.  You can only be sleep deprived for so long, right?

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

oh my gosh! So cute!! Love the hair ;)

I'm thankful for having healthy results at our baby testing this morning :) For seeing 2 arms, 2 legs and both parts of our little peanuts brain! Just amazing

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun said... Best Blogger Tips

Sleep deprived is never fun. How fabulous your husband is so supportive. I know that is a huge help. :)

And he is just beautiful. Or handsome. Whichever term you prefer.

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

So sweet and I have to second the rockstar hair- so adorable!

I would think that sleep is a great thing, so I am thankful for my sleep today. I hope John gives you some more zzzzzz's soon!

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

He's so fricken cute! My daughter was such a sleeper - she was sleeping 12 hours at a time before she was six months old - and now almost 19 years old she's still a good sleeper!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

What a cutie!!! How handsome is your little man!

xo

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I cannot get over how gorgeous he is!

I am thankful that I am only taking 1 class this semester, and have more time for me :-)