Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today, I'm thankful for the precious gift of my son.

Why hello there, handsome!

















In three short months, he has taught me so much about life, what is important and what really matters.  I never thought that someone who I essentially just met could impact my life in such a profound way.  Each day, he teaches me something, and I can't thank God enough for blessing me with this little bundle of joy. 

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

8 comments:

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a beautiful photo!! Today i'm thankful for my family, friends and Auburn family!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I will second everything you said :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What a cute picture What a blessing

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

What an sweetie!!!

I am thankful that I have a warm house to come home to. It is -40 today.

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

oh my word! What a cutie pie. What an adorable picture.

xo

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

He is such a cutie and I love his rockstar hair!

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

Ahhhh he is just so beautiful!! I am thankful for fresh, invigorating air and cozy sweaters :)

Thehealthyapron said... Best Blogger Tips

What an adorable little guy!!

I am so thankful for my husband. Without him, I don't think I could be where I am today! For that, I am so grateful!

Thanks for the reflection!