Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thursday!! I don't think I've ever been more excited for it to be a Thursday.  It means that I'm more than halfway through my first week back at work AND that it's almost the weekend!

Today, I'm thankful for supportive co-workers.  My first week back to work has been much, much better than I expected.  There's not one day where someone doesn't stop down to see how I'm doing or ask about John.  I'm so fortunate that I work in a place where there are so many amazing people.

Half the battle of coming into work every day is knowing that once I get here, I'll be met with so much love and support.

With that being said though, I can't wait for the weekend!  I'm sure that I'll get involved with things around the house, but mostly, I hope to be doing lots and lots of this...


Snuggling with the little guy and getting some sleep!

















Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie


7 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Hooray for Thursday! And how cute is that pic? Glad your first week back was a good one. I'm especially thankful for my health today :)

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my word how cute is this picture!!! xo

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

TOO cute! I'm so glad you've been able to ease back into things with the help of co-workers, that's great ;)

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so glad your first week back was a good one. Sure John is just excited to spend a weekend cuddling with his mommy :)

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

oh your little boy is absolutely adorable!!! im thankful for restful evenings when i can take some time for myself!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG - he is gorgeous. Gorgeous.

You are so blessed to have such a sweet little angel.

Mandi said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so with you on being so happy for Thursday! This has been an especially long week! I LOVE that pic...so precious =) Today, I am super thankful for extra time with my hubby =)