Friday, January 7, 2011

Packin' it Up

I'm a fan of anything that saves me time.  With the added business of working and a baby, planning ahead is an absolute must!

Before the baby, I ate breakfast before coming to work.  Now, I'd rather have the sleep, so I make sure that breakfast is packed and ready to go. 
 

Packing my breakfast and eating it at my desk has been working really well for me.  I'm not sure why I haven't tried this before!



If I'm eating oatmeal, I must have the cinnamon with me as well!

Question of the Day:
What are the things that make your day-to-day life easier?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie


2 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

For sure! I pack our lunches ahead of time and make sure I have something for breakfast laid out. I also love to pre-make parts of dinner when I can or make a big batch of something to eat throughout the week. Happy weekend!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

My husband makes my day-to-day life easier!! Way easier. We are a team, and he does a lot for me, whether it is making my lunch, or scraping my car windows, etc..