Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In and Out

Good afternoon!

It's 3:00 in the afternoon and this is the first time that I've been able to sit at my desk all day for more than five minutes.  With the start of classes this week, it's been super busy!  Not that I'm complaining - I love when my day flies by.

After the morning rush, I stopped for a quick lunch.......

 Salad with roast beef and cheese.

Satisfying and yummy. 

I'm headed back into the "work world" to finish up some more stuff before I head out for the evening.

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite quick meal?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

4 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

phew! Glad you got lunch in! Favorite quick meals? Salads, stir fry, soup/stew/chili

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Your lunch looks amazing. I definitely need to make that.

xo

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

My favourite quick meal would probably be pita pizzas, soup or perogies.

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

salads and smoothies are my favorite quick meals. those and homemade energy bars! they've become a real treat!