Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Work, Back to Work....

Well....today is my first day back to work. Hubby is with the baby for the next twelve weeks, which eases this momma's mind, but I miss my little guy oh so much!

Thankfully, I'm halfway through the work day, and I finally have some free time to do some blogging. I've missed reading all of your blogs! I forgot to take my bookmarked list of blogs with me when I left for maternity leave, so now I have a ton of catching up to do!

I'll take you back to the last meal I made, which was on New Year's Eve. The hubby didn't have to work that night, so we spent a quiet night at home. Unfortunately, he did have to work at 8:00 a.m. on New Year's Day, so the plans we were going to make with some friends fell through. The boy needs his rest, so resting is what we did.

Neither of us were hungry until around 7:00, so I threw in some stromboli as a last minute meal.

I had some whole wheat pizza dough and filled it with ham, turkey and some cheese.

After 20 minutes, we were met with this melty goodness.
I added some hot sauce and paired it with a side salad.
I can't tell you how much I love making healthier versions of my favorite foods.
Question of the Day:
Did you make any New Years resolutions? Tell me about them!
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

I made a big to-do list of about 30 things I want to accomplish this year!

I'm glad that being back at work is going okay - hang in there! :)

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

aw! I bet its super tough to go back to work! But glad to be hearing from you again!! That stuffed pizza looks totally delicious. No real resolutions, 2 general goals: 1. spend more time with fam, 2. get more sleep (I bet as a new Mama- you need this more than me!!)

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy New Year!! I am glad that the hubs will be home with your little guy - great bonding time :D

My only goal is to get to a healthier weight - I'd be happy with losing 30, but 40 is my real goal - slow and steady, right?!

Hey, have you gotten the bacon stuff yet from my giveaway you won?

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

I bet it must have been tough going back to work. Hope you are having a greats tart to the new year. Your stuff pizza bread looks AMAZING!

xo

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun said... Best Blogger Tips

Good to have you back. Although sorry you are back at work and missing the little one!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I made 11 goals for 2011, and I am very excited about them!!!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw, I bet it's tough being back but it is WONDERFUL that hubby gets to be home with the baby for the next 12 weeks. I know that would help ease me back into work, just like you said.

My resolution this year is to get my PCOS weight off so that sometime we can start trying for a baby :)