Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yummy Oats!

After yesterday's incident, there was no way that I was up for creating something new to eat for breakfast. It's not that I don't like different things, but when you've got a good thing, sometimes it's better to stick with it.

This morning, while I was looking for the cinnamon, I came across this....














I like chocolate, I like oats, so why not combine the two? I nuked my oats and when they were done, I mixed a little bit of the baking cocoa and some sweetener and came up with my own version of chocolate oats.















I realize that this picture doesn't look very 'chocolaty', but believe me, they definitely were! I think the only thing that could have possibly made this better was some peanut butter. That will have to be tried on another day.

Question of the Day:
What's a food combo that you love?

I love chocolate and peanut butter. It doesn't get much better than that!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

3 comments:

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

I'll bet you're busy with baby on the brain :) The oats sound fantastic!!! I'm all for pb & chocolate! Mmm! Or cherries and chocolate!

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

Hope you and the baby are doing well!

Pretzels + yellow mustard = heavenly snack! :D

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Celery and cheese whiz :-)