1. When I'm eating dinner, I always eat on the salad plate instead of the larger dinner plate, unless I'm eating spaghetti. Spaghetti always calls for a large plate.
2. Along with the plates, I eat with the smaller forks and spoons because it takes me longer to eat. If left to my own devices, I think I'd inhale my food!
3. When I make coffee, I have to add the milk before the sugar. If I add the sugar first, it tastes funny.
4. When I shut off the car, I always make sure the radio is on a certain station.
5. I love odd food combos.....like meatballs and eggs.
I know I've posted about this before, but I just had it again the other day and was reminded of its goodness. This is an awesome way to use up leftover meatballs.
Start by heating up the meatballs in a skillet.
Once they are heated, crack an egg and add some milk to the pan. Stir around and cook until the eggs scramble.
When the eggs are finished cooking, add some mozzarella (or another good melting cheese) and enjoy!
I ate my first meatballs and eggs without cheese the other night, and I really didn't miss the cheese!
So, so yummy!
Question of the Day:
Do you have any quirks? Tell me one!
Until next time!