Friday, December 3, 2010

Quirks

I'm the first to admit that I have some quirks that are down right strange.

1. When I'm eating dinner, I always eat on the salad plate instead of the larger dinner plate, unless I'm eating spaghetti. Spaghetti always calls for a large plate.

2. Along with the plates, I eat with the smaller forks and spoons because it takes me longer to eat. If left to my own devices, I think I'd inhale my food!

3. When I make coffee, I have to add the milk before the sugar. If I add the sugar first, it tastes funny.

4. When I shut off the car, I always make sure the radio is on a certain station.

5. I love odd food combos.....like meatballs and eggs.

I know I've posted about this before, but I just had it again the other day and was reminded of its goodness. This is an awesome way to use up leftover meatballs.

Start by heating up the meatballs in a skillet.
Once they are heated, crack an egg and add some milk to the pan. Stir around and cook until the eggs scramble.

When the eggs are finished cooking, add some mozzarella (or another good melting cheese) and enjoy!
I ate my first meatballs and eggs without cheese the other night, and I really didn't miss the cheese!
So, so yummy!
Question of the Day:
Do you have any quirks? Tell me one!
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

5 comments:

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

Hmmm....eggs and meatballs - sounds interesting!

Well, I put hot sauce on everything, but I wouldn't actually call that a quirk, but maybe it is?!

Happy Friday - have a great weekend!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

hehe. We all have our things! I think coffee is SUCH a personal thing. Whenever people stay at our house, I make sure I have all potential coffee add in options....I know how sad it makes me when I can't get it how I want it ;)

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I have way too many quirks.

I always eat on salad plates too:)

Additionally I always have to add some cold water or an ice cube to my tea.

Paige is Running Around Normal said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow that is a weird food combination! But I can kind of see how one would like it :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I like drinking coffee out of a to-go cup only. It isn't the same in a mug.