Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas

I can't believe that Saturday is Christmas Day. I am mixed about it because I go back to work on January 3rd. I remember when John was first born, and I thought how long it would be before January, and now, it's right around the corner.

I'm so sad to be going back to work, but that certainly doesn't make me a Grinch. It's beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas.......






John's Christmas ornament
Of course, John had to put the ornament on the tree with the help of his daddy.
He looks thrilled, doesn't he? haha
The finished tree.
Last weekend, my brother dressed up as Santa for John and my nephew. It was an amazing time. I think next year he won't be so happy about sitting on Santa's lap!




Family shot.





I LOVE this picture!
I hope you enjoy this Christmas!
Question of the day:
What's your favorite holiday?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

4 comments:

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw! John is such a cutie :) I bet he'll be screaming at the sight of Santa in no time!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Christmas is my favourite holiday by far! What a cute little guy!!!!!!

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

Your son is absolutely adorable - glad you had a great first Christmas with him!

I was only home with Hannah for six weeks, which seemed like a long time back then - it went in the blink of an eye - and in March she'll be 19!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

What a little cutie! Loving the pictures with santa!

xo