Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Combining Spices

If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you'll know that I love making chicken. To me, chicken is just a canvas for a multitude of ideas. I remember someone joked once and said I should rename this blog something with chicken in the title.

I'm not sure of the last time I posted a chicken recipe, but I've got one for you today.

I took the easy way out and combined Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil and Chipolte Seasoning. The result was delicious!

















I baked the chicken for about 20 minutes and when it was done, it looked like this.








I actually thought I over seasoned them a tad, but the hubby really liked them. I loved how the chipolte powder added just a little kick of spiciness.
Question of the day:
What are your favorite spice combinations?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

2 comments:

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Mmmm! I think they look perfect! I love bold spices on a blank canvas like chicken - so versatile! I think lemon pepper and paprika is a favorite combination!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love mixing cloves and cinnamon, or curry and cumin.