Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Busy World

In my world, it's hard to get five seconds to yourself. Almost every time I go to do something either John wakes up from his nap or the phone rings. Now, I wouldn't change any of this for the world, but it's worth mentioning. Since 'me' time is rare, I've got to get things done quickly, which translates into dishes left in the sink and clothes that are sitting in the dryer wrinkled.

In the morning, I want coffee, and I want it quickly, so I've switched to this.





















Instant decaf coffee.
I figure it's not worth making and dirtying an entire pot of coffee when I'm the only one who drinks it. A cup of coffee in two minutes?















Yes please!

Question of the Day:
When you get time for yourself, what kinds of things do you do?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

3 comments:

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

When I get time to myself, I like to unwind with bad reality tv or reading magazines...

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I still have the luxury of time since I don't have any little ones so I tend to have longer me times for now- mostly yoga classes!

No shame in the instant coffee. Less dishes=more baby time!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I read, go through recipes, have a bath, go for a massage, or cook/ bake.