Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sticking With What I Know

Happy Tuesday! Yesterday I received a free sample of Cream of Wheat Cinnabon flavor to try.

Confession time: I've never had Cream of Wheat. Heck, I just got into oatmeal a few years ago, so please hold off on throwing stones. :) Anyway....I thought that it would be good to try, considering that the nutritional information was pretty decent.












The second I opened the packet, I was hit with the aroma of cinnamon. I was more than excited because cinnamon is something that I love!
I put it in the microwave for a minute and a half and it came out looking like this:
Not to bad, right?
Well...that's pretty much where the goodness stopped. I tasted it and thought it was gross. I don't know whether it was a consistency thing for me or what, but I dumped it down the drain a few seconds later.
I had to eat something for breakfast, so I stuck with what I knew....
OATMEAL!
There, now that's what I call breakfast.
Question of the Day:
Have you ever tried Cream of Wheat? What do you think?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

2 comments:

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Nope - no cream of wheat for me! I've never had oatmeal either though - i'm weird!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't think I have had cream of wheat ... maybe as a kid ...