Saturday, November 20, 2010

John's Baptism

I'm blogging today from bed. Seems that almost everyone in my family has gotten some sort of of stomach flu, and I woke up not feeling too hot. My solution was to send the hubby and the baby off to my mother-in-law's house and park myself in bed with my laptop. What better thing to take my mind off of the way I'm feeling and focus on other things.

So, what's been up with me? Last Sunday, John was baptized. It was a little (okay, a lot) hectic-there were 14 baptisms going on at the same time!

My younger brother and mom are John's Godparents. We took a picture with the priest (who we love!) and I thought I'd share it with you.
















Of course, I had to share with you the most fabulous cake I've tasted in a long time. My Uncle Pete and Aunt Lisa bought the cake-it was completely amazing. There was a layer of vanilla icing in between the cake layers, which only added to the deliciousness!















Being a mom sure inhibits your ability to take pictures of food....not that I'm complaining!

Question of the Day
Tell me something going on in your life....I've been so out of the blogging loop lately and I miss everyone!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

3 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope you are feeling better!

Things in my life have been great! My 1st semester of grad school is going fabulously. I am taking a full course load, and working full time still, but it actually hasn't been that bad. I went to San Fransisco a couple weeks ago for the FoodBuzz festival, which was really cool!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww koosh I hope you feel better!!!!

Congrats on the babtism...

Ohhh I ran another race on sunday! =)

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats. The baby looks super cute :)

I've been traveling like crazy for work and keeping busy. I'm getting excited for the holidays and ready for some time off!

Hope you are well :)