Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mom's Quiche

Happy Wednesday! How is it the middle of the week already? Since becoming a mom, the days are flying by faster than I could ever imagine.

The hubby and I have been so lucky in that my mom has been cooking meals out the wazoo so that we don't have to think about what we are having for dinner. It has made life that much easier knowing that dinner is already made and that I didn't have to think about it first. As a food blogger, I guess that sounds pretty bad, but this momma is busy! I often wonder how other moms do it!

The other night, we ate a quiche that she made. I don't have an exact recipe, but I can tell you that there's a pie crust, cheese, ham, spinach and eggs. Bake in the oven and get ready to be greeted by this beauty.
















Aluminum dish means less dishes for cleaning up!

A peek inside.
This tasted amazing and was extremely filling. Thanks for the meal, mom!
Question of the Day:
What's your favorite dish that someone else makes?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

4 comments:

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice!! So sweet of her - the quiche looks amazing!

My mom's lasagna and my mother-in-law's spaghetti sauce - YUM!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Omelets. I am terrible at making them. And salad.

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

That quiche looks amazing! That's so nice of your momma!

My mom makes the best chicken and biscuits and scalloped potatoes - yum!

Hope you are getting into a routine with the baby!

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

Hope you have a great weekend!!!