Friday, September 10, 2010

Veggie Burritos

The hubby and I went vegetarian style for dinner every night this week, and we've really enjoyed it. I found a recipe for Veggie Burritos from Betty Crocker's website that sounded incredibly easy and delicious, so I went with it.

I combined a chopped pepper, a can of diced tomatoes, corn, black beans and brown rice in a bowl.


Colorful, no?

Next, I put about a cup of the mixture on a wrap, rolled it up and put it in a 9x13 pan.



Cover with some salsa and cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.


And then you'll be greeted with this yumminess....

Delish!! Total comfort food, if you ask me!
Question of the Day:
Any fun weekend plans?
My friend received his doctorate, and the hubby and I are going over his house to celebrate. We're so excited!
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

What a pretty dinner :) Glad you enjoyed your vegetarian friendly dinners! Its always nice to switch it up a bit. Have fun celebrating with your friends. I'm not sure what we're up to yet??

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Super colorful - yum! Have fun celebrating - awesome accomplishment!

We're off to Alabama for football + birthdays + tailgating!

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm getting a prenatal massage. That's about as fun as it gets and as fun as it needs to get this weekend. :D

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

That does look delish!

I am going apple picking this weekend, and watching football. I also have my first hockey game with a new team...I'm excited!

Have a wonderful weekend, hun!

mybizzykitchen.com said... Best Blogger Tips

That does look colorful! I think my husband would divorce me if I tried to do a whole week with no meat!

Have a great weekend!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I have a friends 30th b-day party tonight to go to, and I am not sure what else I will do this weekend.

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

What a fabulous looking dinner! I definitely must try this out!

xo