Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thankful Wednesday?

Happy Wednesday!

Since I won't be around tomorrow (because of my non-stress test), I thought I'd make today's post my thankful Wednesday post instead of thankful Thursday.

Today, I'm thankful for the gift of sleep. Sounds silly, but the more I talk to others about the baby's arrival, the more I hear the advice of "sleep while you can!" So, even though it's a sleep that's interrupted, I'm thankful that I am still getting a decent night's sleep.

I know it's about to change soon, so I'm holding onto it as much as I can!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

8 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

That is a wonderful thing to be thankful for! I'm thankful for downtime, exercise, my wonderful husbands support & my bulldog ;)

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

im willing to have a thankful wednesday... im thankful for good weather and being able to be active and exercise outside. it's just so beautiful!

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

so true... "SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN!" lol! good luck today! I am thankful for our jobs and family's health!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes - sleep as much as possible before your little bundle arrives!!! I am so excited for you!!

TheHEalthyapron said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so thankful that the sun is shining and the summer breezes/heat are being extended a litle bit longer

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

Every time I check back, I hope its news that the baby is here!

I am so thankful for my wonderful family - they make me so happy!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I love sleep!

I keep checking in to see if you have had a baby yet- I'm so excited for you and hope your test went well!

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

I am checking in on you too - hope you are a momma!!