Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I have a baby update for you! I went to the doctor's yesterday and he is going to induce me tomorrow at 12:00. Please keep me, baby and hubby in your thoughts and prayers!

A little while ago, I was thankful for the gift of time. Well, I have to say that today, I am thankful again for the gift of time.....but this time it's a little different. For the past few weeks, my family has been super duper awesome in making sure that I'm not by myself when the hubby works late....just in case I went into labor.

During that time, I've had the opportunity to spend more time with my aunt, cousins, grandmom and mom, and I've enjoyed each and every moment.

I'm a lucky girl, and I am so thankful.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

10 comments:

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG I am so excited for you!!!!!

Today I am thankful that I "met" you and get to share this experience with you!

good luck love!

Lindsey said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww yay!! That's wonderful. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I'm thankful for my hubby...it's his 30th birthday today. :) He's an awesome guy. And I'm very glad that he was born - hehe!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

OH MY GOSH!! I'll be thinking of you - how exciting!!!!!!

I know you're so ready - eee!

Today i'm thankful that Austin is back in town - it's been a long week without him. :(

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that I have fun plans to look forward to this weekend!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Thinking happy thoughts for you. Hope mama and baby are healthy and all my best wishes for an easy (if that's possible) delivery.

Good luck lady!

the actor's diet said... Best Blogger Tips

how exciting!!! good luck!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my goodness! I will be thinkijng of you all day. I cant wait to read about the whole experience. I can't believe its been 10 days since my own little one arrived. Time is flying already!

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Birthday to your new baby! I am so excited for you!!!!!!

Sending happy thoughts your way for an easy delivery and healthy baby!

Hugs!!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Thinking about you!! :)

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey lovely! Just wanted to see how you were and if you have any baby updates =)