Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today, I'm thankful that I have, at the most, two weeks before I meet the baby. I went to the doctor's last night, and while there is no change, he did say that if I don't deliver by next week (on my due date) that he wouldn't make me go past 41 weeks. I can't believe it's this time already, and the more I think about it, the more anxious I become!! Thankfully, I've got an amazing support team behind me :)

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

4 comments:

mybizzykitchen.com said... Best Blogger Tips

So exciting!!

I am thankful that my brother is coming into town for my mom's 70th birthday this weekend!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for the same thing! I am due in 2 1/2 weeks and am so far 1cm dialated and 50% effaced. I hope I don't go past my due date, as I am so ready to meet this baby. But my doctor also won't have me go past 41 weeks...whcih means there is an end in sight :)

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

YAHOOOOOO that is so great to hear!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am SO excited for you!!!!!!!!

I am thankful that my husband turned the furnace on in our house ... it is about time!!