Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! One more day to this work week and then a nice, relaxing 3 day weekend! Seriously, there should be more 3 days weekends in the work year.

Today, I'm thankful for the people at my work. Last week, they threw me a baby shower that was absolutely adorable. One of my co-workers captured some pictures from the event, so I thought I'd share a few with you.

I call this one the reaction face......




Seriously, some of the most amazing cookies ever. They were shortbread cookies with chocolate icing on top. I think the cookies were just a vessel for the icing, which was perfectly fine with me!



Obviously, something was funny!


I was thanking everyone for coming and telling them how amazing they are to work with :)


Cake!

They look like roses, but are really wrapped up baby socks....aren't they adorable? My boss made this bouquet of rose socks for me.
I have the best job ever and work with the best people ever. It was so sweet of them to throw me such a beautiful shower!
Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Ms. Emily Ann said... Best Blogger Tips

What amazing co-workers you have!! So sweet! And you look so cute and surprised!

PS those rose socks are adorable! How creative!

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

oh congrats! That's so sweet. I bet you can' wait for the little gem to be here already!!

Today, Im thankful for family time before everyone leaves for school again!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

That's so sweet - you have some great co-workers!!

Today i'm thankful for my husband - he's been SO unbelievably helpful with this car sitch!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

So sweet!!!! Great co-workers!

I am thankful for a wonderful class again this year!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Very sweet! What amazing people that you work with!!

xo

Ameena said... Best Blogger Tips

I wish my co-workers had thrown me such a nice shower! You look adorable. :)

I am thankful that it is Friday and the upcoming weekend is 3 days long!!