Monday, September 20, 2010

The Sweet Things

Happy Monday! We are officially at the "baby's supposed to be here" week. Each day that goes by, I wonder whether or not the baby is going to decide to show up, or whether he or she will wait until next week, when the doctor said he would induce labor.

What's a girl to do during this time? I don't know about you, but I've been craving (and eating) the sweet things in life.....







COOKIES!!!
Lately, it seems like I can't get enough of them!
I'm hoping that my ripened bananas will magically turn into a sweet, healthier treat of banana soft serve.
Question of the Day:
What sweet things do you crave?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

10 comments:

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow - the time is here - how exciting for you!

hehe love all of the sweets pictures. I usually crave reese's cups or mini snickers!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I crave chocolate and cookies ... but more often than not it is not sweet things I crave, but instead something salty or savoury, like cheese.

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

Eeek! I am so excited for you!!

It seemed to go by so fast, didn't it?!

I usually don't crave sweet things - but a good snickerdoodle is always a good thing!

Hugs!!!!

Dawn (HealthySDLiving) said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't believe the time is here! :) So exciting!!!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

HOW exciting!!! Ah! All of the cookies are gorgeous. I love baking....

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

How exciting!!! I cant believe the time is already here!!! The cookies look amazing!

xo

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow it feels like just ayer you told us that you were expecting...the time flew by.

My fave sweet treat are rainbow cookies from italian bakeries (the little square multicolor ones)

goodluck sweetie!

the actor's diet said... Best Blogger Tips

congrats on being where you are! i'm craving sweets constantly too

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

who doesn't love the sweet things!! i bet you cant wait for the baby

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]