Monday, September 27, 2010

Still Here...With No Baby!

Hey everyone,

Still waiting for the baby to arrive! I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and another non-stress test on Thursday. I'm hoping it won't be much longer now, but I guess we'll see!

Lately, I've been craving chips, but instead of indulging in the greasy kind, I decided to make my own.

I started with a whole wheat wrap and cut it up into chip-sized pieces.




Next, I preheated my oven to 350 degrees and seasoned the chips with some salt and garlic powder.



I popped them in the oven for about 10 minutes and sooner than I thought, I had......


CHIPS!!
They were delicious and guilt free, which is best, in my opinion :)
I'm hoping the next time I blog, there will be a baby here, but it doesn't look like it's going to happy any time soon. This baby is nice and cozy in there....
Question of the Day:
What's your favorite flavor chip?
I love BBQ chips....I could literally eat an entire bag!
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE love love homemade chips! Especially pita chips- I do them either savory or sweet with a little stevia and sugar. Best of luck

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice "chips"! Smart girl! My favorite as of late is sour cream and onion or honey mustard. YUM.

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

AWWW I love that you made your own chip!

keep us updated!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooooooh I want that baby to come!!!!

I love Miss Vickies salt and vinegar chips, or mesquite BBQ (kettle cooked).

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope there's a baby soon too! I check your blog daily for an update ;)

I love BBQ chips but rarely eat them because I would eat the whole darn bag!

Hope you are feeling comfy enough and that baby comes soon!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Loving the idea of homemade chips! What a smart idea!

xo