Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Current Obsession

Happy Wednesday!

I go through stages when it comes to food. Sometimes, it's a fruit stage.....two summers ago, I couldn't get enough of pomegranates. Other times it's ice cream...there have been weeks where I have to have a little taste of ice cream before I'm finished with my dinner.

Lately, my stage has been peanut butter....the chunky kind to be exact. My favorite way to eat peanut butter? On top of a banana, of course!



I could literally sit down with a spoon and a jar of peanut butter and go to town. It's just that good to me!

Question of the Day:
What's your current food obsession?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

2 comments:

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

No baby yet??!!

I could have pizza every day and never get sick of it. :D

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Current food obsession: Gruyere cheese, and sandwiches.