Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's the Simple Things

In the hustle and bustle that is life, sometimes it's nice to sit back and reflect on the simple things that make life so wonderful:

A warm bath
A nice day
Smiles
A walk in the park
New life
Dancing
Love
Family
Friends

.....and on the food front....


Tuna melt......

....with tomato soup



It doesn't get much simpler than that, but oh my, this combo is so satisfying.

Question of the Day:
What are some of the simple things you enjoy?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

mmmmmmmmm love tomato soup <3 Perfect with a sandwich or quesadilla for dunking ;). My favorite simple loves- coffee, sunshine, hugs from Josh & Frank, sand under my feet at the beach, breakfast or brunch out

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

tuna melt with tomato soup? Love it - right up there with grilled cheese, macaroni and cheese and loaded baked potatoes - fabulous!!

Bec said... Best Blogger Tips

there is nothing like a sandwich and warm soup in the fall, one of my favorite fall meals for sure! hope you have an awesome day girly!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

my niece's excitement when I pick her up from school!

the actor's diet said... Best Blogger Tips

this post was so comforting to me!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

A tuna sandwich and tomato soup are a wonderfully classic combo - mmmm!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Tuna melt and tomato soup... umm I must make this immediately!!!

xo