Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Back!

Happy Tuesday!

After last week with no pasta, I had to bring it back on this week's menu.


Boiled, drained and ready to be baked.
Ah....all is right with the world again.
Last night I had the strongest urge to make homemade pasta. I've made it a handful of times, and for some reason, I had been bitten by the homemade pasta bug. I started measuring out my flour and I noticed something seemed off. I tasted it and realized I was adding powdered sugar and that I was out of flour. DOH! Oh well....at least I hadn't started the mixing process.
Question of the Day:
What's the silliest mistake you've ever made in the kitchen?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

9 comments:

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

LOL. i hate kitchen mistakes. but i guess they make that room memorable.

I made homemade pasta for the first time 2 weeks ago--it was a mess! But fun, and super tasty!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

pasta bakes rock! hahaha- thats awesome. I have used a tablespoon of baking soda instead of a teaspoon before...whoops

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

I love pasta bakes! They're becoming my fav!

xo

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

Haha! I love how you miss pasta. It truly is such a fabulous staple.

Tracey said... Best Blogger Tips

I've made way to many mistakes to count;)

I love pasta. I could eat it everyday!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Haha, oops! Sweet pasta :) I love your pasta bakes...I just never think to do that. I'm missing out, I'm sure!

I've used Worcestershire instead of soy sauce before. Bleck!!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I have made a few silly mistakes in the kitchen ... the best was when I drained pasta over the counter instead of the sink.

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

What a funny mistake to make! Glad you caught it early :)

I love baked pasta dishes. I should make something and freeze it for after the baby arrives. Have you been freezing meals for later? You're getting so close!!

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Shannon! I've frozen meals here and there....I need to get on the stick though!