Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In a Pizza Kind of a Mood

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all enjoyed your three day weekend. I came into work this morning to comments like "you're still here? I thought for sure you'd have the baby this weekend!" Nope, not yet, folks. I still have 13 more days until my due date.

Even though the hubby and I went out for pizza this weekend, I couldn't get pizza out of my mind yesterday. So, I did the next best thing I could think of....I made some quick pizza at home!

I took one Aldi's store brand wrap (similar to a Flat Out wrap) and put some tomato sauce, seasonings, and mozzarella cheese on top. I preheated my oven to 350 degrees while I assembled the pizzas.


One for me and one for the hubs, of course!

I put them in the oven for about 10 minutes, and when it was done, my house smelled like freshly baked pizza.




It satisfied my craving without all of the extra calories.

On Sunday, the husband and I drove to our local produce stand.....not to buy produce but to drop off some clothes to the clothes bin. While he was unloading the car, I came across "Corn Man" I couldn't stop laughing at him and how enthusiastic he was! I think I need to take more trips to this produce stand to see what other costumes they put people in throughout the year.



Question of the Day:
Would you (or have you ever) dressed up like the guy in this video for work?

I can't say that I have, but I can say that if it were me in the suit, I wouldn't be that entertaining!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Nope - no dressing up for me thankyouverymuch! haha

Love the look of those low-cal pizzas!

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

hahahah taht is too funny! - no could not really do it...but if i HAD to...then maybe. LOL! PIZZA..one of my favorites!
....I was 14 days early on my kiddo...hmmmm : )

HAPPY TUESDAY!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Hope you're feeling well! I love pizza on wraps or english muffins...so tasty and quick! Hope your week treats you well

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

loving the low cal pizzas!!

xo

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I would totally dress like that :-)

I can't believe your due date is in 13 days!!! Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

i always forget i can make pizza on wraps!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I love making quickie pizzas on english muffins. I need to remember to try using wraps too.

13 days to go! You must be getting antsy. I am and I still have 28 days...not that I'm counting :)