Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cold Weather Food

Happy Tuesday!

This weekend I was in the mood for some more cold weather food. I found this 15 minute vegetarian chili recipe and knew that I had to make it for a few reasons:

1. It looked tasty
2. It didn't require much cooking time
3. The recipe was beyond easy


All you need to make this vegetarian chili are kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes.

Put it all in a pot and you get this yumminess:



Sorry for the not so nice looking picture-right after I snapped it, some friends were knocking at the door.

Hot food on cold days warms not only the tummy, but also my heart.

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite cold weather food?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

5 comments:

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

YUM! That looks so good!!! The boy loves a ton of meat so I may have to make this separate for me!

xo

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

My favourite cold weather foods are chili, soup, pasta, stew, etc.. All things hearty.

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Yum! I'm all for some chilis and some soups - can't wait for the cold weather!

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

agree!!!! yummm i love cold weather food and have to say chili is one of my favorites!!!!

cheers!

the actor's diet said... Best Blogger Tips

soup soup and soup! in my crockpot.