Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You Gotta Use It

Boy oh boy - some days I really struggle to come up with a title for the day's post. Today was one of those days. Any other bloggers that can relate?

So Monday, I posted about the homemade gravy that I made over the weekend.


Love this stuff!

I had to use it for something this weekend, and pasta it was!!



I love the tiny bit of chunkiness that the homemade version added to my pasta this week. I know you are all probably exhausted of looking at and reading about pasta so much on this blog, but I love it so, so, so much!

Tonight I have another doctor's appointment to see how the baby is doing. I'm 34 weeks today. Isn't that insane? Where did the time go?

Question of the Day:
Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

11 comments:

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't believe how fast it is going either!! Can't wait to see the little baby :D

I could eat pasta every day and never get tired of it, so I don't mind seeing it a lot on your blog!

Veggies, Cake & Cocktails said... Best Blogger Tips

I always have problems with the title for posts.

Ms. Emily Ann said... Best Blogger Tips

I have never thought of using gravy on noodles, what a great idea!! I love pasta too!!!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! 34 weeks!? It is going quickly for me since I'm not doing it, but I'm sure you are excited!

I have the most random post titles, ever.

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

had a few of those days this week blah!! dont WORry PAsta is NEVer boring to me : )

(just got lasuna for lunch (totally spelt that wrong oh well!) Work does lunch and that one i could not miss out on : )


GEt PlenTY of REST! 34 weeks!!!!! WOW! I always couldnt wait the last month...it dragged for some reason.

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

wow 34 weeks already?!?! it feels like it was ayer when you announced that you were havin a baby.

and yup sometimes I sit down just thinkin about a title for my post lol

you always make me crave some sort of casserole or pasta lol

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I love pasta too - no worries! I could read about it every day and wouldn't mind!

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait to see the baby! You and your husband must be so excited!

Fun fact: I have 4 siblings!

And for thankful thursday: I'm thankful for my ability to feed myself the way I want to eat. Sometimes it gets financially difficult, but at the end of the day Im always satisfied by my plate.

Train Your Life said... Best Blogger Tips

You're so close!! So exciting!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

I absolutely love pasta...yuM!

xo

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Fact: I have never driven in a city other than my own.