Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today, I'm thankful for the tag team effort of my mom and grandmom. They came to my house on Saturday night and helped me finish up the baby's room. We even went to Joann Fabrics so that my grandmom could make me a slip cover for a stool in the baby's room (which I hear looks adorable and she actually finished it in a day!) I have such great, strong and amazing women in my life, and I'm so very thankful for them.


Me and mom at my baby shower.


One of my favorite pictures of me and my grandmom....ever!!

Without them, I know that the baby's room would be far from complete. Thanks so much, mom and grandmom!! I love you!

I'll be MIA tomorrow-I have one last ultrasound to go to. I'm so excited because my mom is going with us for the first time!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

8 comments:

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for beautiful DC and the wonderful experiences and memories I've had!

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

So exciting!! It will be nice to have your Momma at the ultrasound.

Have a great weekend!

Lindsey said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the Thankful Thursdays! Awesome on the last ultrasound! Almost time!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so close to my mom and grandmother too. Such a special relationship. Its fun to share baby preparations with moms and grandmothers. My mom is coming to see me tomorrow...we are going to a cloth diapering store to check out some options.

I have an ultrasound on the 7th to check the baby's growth again. They aren't too worried since he's been around the 50th percentile the last 2 times they checked. I'm looking at it as another chance to see my little guy :)

Today I am thankful that after 4 days, it's stopped raining and the sun is out!

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

that is so great : ) What great pics too!!! Glad that you have those ladies around CHEERS!


Have FUN!
Happy thursday!

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I love how babies help bring families together to get things done. Such a good feeling.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

That last pic is really sweet!

Meredith (Pursuing Balance) said... Best Blogger Tips

How exciting! Definitely post photos of the finished room :) you and your fam are so cute together!