Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Last night, the hubby had to work, so I switched up my routine. Usually Thursday is my food shopping day, but since the hubby wasn't around, I thought last night would give me a good opportunity to get the food shopping done.

Today, I'm thankful that I have one less chore to do tonight!



After putting everything away, I realized that I completely forgot to buy extra lean ground turkey. Oops! I suppose I'll have to stop at the store on the way home from work tonight, but at least it won't be a full-fledged grocery trip.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

I probably won't get a chance to blog tomorrow - my office is doing a volunteer clean up of a local park beginning at 8:30. Since I'm preggers, I'll be doing the "supervising" which means that I get the key to the porta potties to let students and faculty in. Lucky me! lol.

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

8 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

It always feels good to get the to dos done a little early. I'm thankful for some time off from work

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the feeling of getting a chore done ahead of time :)

I am thankful for a nice weekend coming up to enjoy some time on Cape Cod with the family.

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I love getting chores done early...hence one of my favorite words "choregasm" hahaha

Today I am thankful for greenleeh my new notebook ha

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hooray for getting a chore done! I find Sunday morning to be the best time to shop for me - never even thought of doing it on a week night!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that I got up early today, and that I am feeling energized and ready to tackle a busy day of getting my classroom ready, meeting friends for lunch, and baking!

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I HATE when I have to go back to the store for forgetting something. Sadly, it always happens.

Lindsey said... Best Blogger Tips

So funny - I think we all have shopping days. For me, it WAS EARLY Sunday before anyone else got to the store. But lately it's been Friday afternoons. I feel like it frees up so much weekend time.

Hmmm...thankful Thursday again. Let's see - well I guess that I'm thankful because I'm working on my last term of the master's program. WHOOP! Can't wait to be done.

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for my job since there are so many people unemployed right now!