Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I hope you are all enjoying your day. Last night, when I came home from work, I saw this in the baby's room.



Now, this may not look like a big deal to you, but two weeks ago, the hubby decided to redo the closets in the baby's room. There were sliding doors on the closets originally, and they desperately needed to be replaced. The hubby decided to take on the project of not only replacing the doors, but actually ripping out most of the closet so that the new doors would actually fit. We needed at 48 inch opening and only had 47 inches to work with. I didn't know how/if/when the hubby would finish the project, and at the time I was completely freaking out. I snapped this picture right before the hubby started painting the other door, hence the two colors. Now they are both white!

I'm thankful that this project was completed before the baby arrived. A new baby + projects in the baby's room = madness.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!

~Anne Marie

8 comments:

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww, I'm glad your husband finished. Did you decorate rest of the room yet? I want to see it!

Ms. Emily Ann said... Best Blogger Tips

He did so good! And the white looks great!! I am thankful that it's almost the weekend, and I get to see my bf tomorrow night :)

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Today I am thankful for the great deal that I got a new a notebook! and next week I will be thankful when she finally gets here ha

Mom on the Run said... Best Blogger Tips

That is a great thing to be thankful for. My husband just put up the crib and I have begun refinishing some furniture. Slowly but surely the babies room will come together. The closet doors look great!

I am thankful that I am having a few weeks off to enjoy my children.

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

that was sweet. lol i thought it was the shading at first...okay! makes sense at least they both same now!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Yellow for a baby's room is perfect! I love it!

I am thankful for dinner and drinks tonight with Gina (Candid RD). I'm excited!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

Our nursery is the same color yellow. I love it! Our closet doors are white too..its a nice contrast, I think. I am also really thankful that our nursery is coming together. We're down to the details now.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful to be home from camping - the last couple nights were COLD!!