Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I've been waiting to write this post since Sunday. It's such a trivial thing to be thankful for, but it's Thankful Thursday, and I've got to be thankful for something, right?

You see, in the process of getting the baby's room together, we've also been trying to organize the rest of the house. We've had a kitchen table set that we've been trying to get rid of with no luck. We tried Craigslist, Goodwill Stores, the Salvation Army....we couldn't find anyone to give it to or anyone who would come and pick up the table so that we could donate it. After much decision, the hubby and I decided to do the next best thing....we put it outside on our lawn and waited until someone came by and picked it up.

So today, I'm thankful that we got rid of this.....


Bye bye table and chairs!

And now have this in our living room......

SPACE!!!


This is where we are going to set up the Pack N Play for the baby. Now do you see why I wanted that table gone?

Space is a glorious, glorious thing!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

9 comments:

Train Your Life said... Best Blogger Tips

I love organizing and cleaning/ getting rid of things!! Such a refreshing feeling

Ron said... Best Blogger Tips

Way to go Anne Marie. I'm glad you finally got rid of it. I love you, and hope to see you soon.

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

im thankful for my supportive family.

tanyasdaily said... Best Blogger Tips

it feels good to get rid of things and make more space when needed, I agree!

Lindsey said... Best Blogger Tips

I love reading your thankful Thursdays! :) So cute. And yes, space = awesomeness!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

HA I remember when I moved into my smaller apt, I put so many things outside for people to take and I swear you would think these people never saw furniture! they were like crazy people

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that I don't have to work!! Ahhhhh, I hope my last couple weeks of summer holidays draaaaaaaaag on!

Josie said... Best Blogger Tips

space is a wonderful thing! I'm getting ready to clean out my basement, exciting! lol it's the little things that make me happy. I'm thankful for my amazing family and all their support : )

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

woohoo for space! The pack 'n play will look PERFECT there! Today i'm thankful for laughter. Man it feels good to roll around on the floor and laugh with your family!!