Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Still Keepin It Simple

Happy Tuesday!

Just like yesterday, I decided to keep things simple when it came to dessert.

Take a little of this.....


....add a little bit of milk and mix like crazy for two minutes....




....pour it into a few glasses, stick it in the fridge and in 5 minutes, you've got....




PUDDING!!

I'm a sucker for the simple things, what can I say? I haven't had pudding in such a long time, and making brought back many memories.

Question of the Day:
What food makes you nostalgic?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

8 comments:

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

grilled cheese leaves me super nostalgic.

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

yum! I absolutely love puddinG!

xo

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

HAHA I have been craving pudding!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Russian food does it for me since it reminds me of my family :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Soups always make me feel nostalgic. And certain treats at Christmas.

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

I love easy and cheesy things (hahahA) okay had to do that! CHEERS HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary @ Bites and Bliss said... Best Blogger Tips

Ahh I love pudding!!! It's definitely a nostalgic food for me, too. Along with pumpkin. Mainly because every holiday the family makes one pudding and one pumpkin pie. :)

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

I make a nice bowl of pudding every now and then. It's definitely comfort food.