Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oldie but Goodie

Happy Tuesday!

I've been so busy at work today and this is the first second I have to blog. I'm super excited for tonight's dinner....sloppy joes!

I stopped at Aldi's and picked up two cans of sloppy joe sauce for $0.85 a can. You can't beat that!


I always use ground turkey in my sloppy joes. I think I've kicked the ground beef habit.



Up close and personal.

This is one of the ultimate comfort meals for me. Plus, it's cheap and easy.....does it get much better than that?

Question of the Day:
Tell me an oldie but goodie that you love to make.

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

9 comments:

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Yums that just made me hungry! Have I mentioned that I spent most of my childhood hating sloppy joes...what a waste! ha

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

oh yum! oldie but a goodie - definitely fried rice! Been making it since I was 11!

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

thats my daughters favorite dinner : ) I also use turkey...no reason for ground beef (my husband grew use to it lol)

Meredith (Pursuing Balance) said... Best Blogger Tips

Lentils also make a great substitute for ground beef in sloppy joes! I've been wanting to make them for a while, but I'm living with my bf and he hates them. Maybe next week after I move! :)

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks good!! mmm... Oldie but goodie would have to be a plain and simple PB&J sandwich, just never gets old!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Oldie but goodie for me is always a tomato, cucumber, red onion, salt, pepper, and olive oil salad. It reminds me of being a kid!

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I've seen so many sloppy joe recipes the past couple days. I think I might have to make some next week.

Jocelyn said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! I haven't had sloppy joes in so long.

Mac n cheese takes me back ;)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I have never had a sloppy joe!!

Spaghetti is my oldie, but goodie!