Monday, August 30, 2010

Arnold's Sandwich Thins

Hey everyone,

Happy Monday! I had a great time this weekend. Friday was the ultrasound and baby has turned around and is "in position." I could pretty much go into labor any time from now until the next 5 weeks. Kinda scary!

I was sent these Arnold Sandwich Thins from the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program to review for free. I've tried the whole wheat before, but they also sent me the multi-grain to try. I stuck the multi-grain in the freezer and have been eating the whole wheat flavor over the past week.



Why should you think about purchasing the sandwich thins? Well, for the whole wheat sandwich thins, here are a few reasons:

1. There are 19 grams of whole grains per serving
2. They are an excellent source of fiber (5 grams per serving)
3. Each Thin is 100 calories each
4. There is no high fructose corn syrup.


When they say "thin", they really mean thin!

I love the size of the sandwich thin. It's the perfect venue for sammies!
In fact, I've been making lots of roast beef and ham sandwiches using these guys.

I am such a fan of the whole wheat sandwich thins. You can't beat 100 calories per roll.....not to mention...they taste great! Check them out-you won't be disappointed!
Question of the Day:
What's your favorite bread product?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

10 comments:

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

I do love some sandwich thins too! My favorite bread though, as of late, is probably an English muffin - I do so much with those little guys!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't rememebr what week of pregnacy you are in.... I'm just about at 35 weeks now. I can't believe it. He could be here in 2 weeks! I'm so excited...and equally scared!

I love those sandwich thins. I received some too, but was trying to wait to post ont hem until I did something exciting with them. I am lacking creativity int he kitchen right now however.

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

I do love sandwich thins. I usually avoid meat besides chicken but a roast beef sandwich sounds delish!

xo

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I love bread in general- the grainier, the better!

I can't believe you are so close to having the baby!

Lindsey said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww yay for baby moving "into position" (and I love that put that in quotes). :)

I've never tried the sandwich thins. My bread is usually Nature's Own honey wheat 35 cals per slice. And I eat a TON of slices. You know if I bought more calorie heavy food I'd probably eat less of it. Or not. Hmm...

But I do love English muffins - thanks to Fitting Back In - I kind of blame her! :)

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

I buy these almost every week! They're my favorite for regular sandwiches and egg sandwiches for breakfast!! Fabulous. So exciting that you're getting "ready" ah!

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

Love those sandwich thins. They are in our grocery cart basically every week.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I buy those sandwich thins for hamburgers ALL the time - exclusively. I love them!

Priyanka said... Best Blogger Tips

I love breads but too much dough puts me off.I am a big fan of sandwich thins!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE the thins too. I'm shocked they cram 5 grams in there and they still taste so good! I love the calorie savings, too. Some whole grain breads are just too much bread and too many calories!