Friday, July 16, 2010

Too Cute not to Share

I went to a bridal shower last month for a good friend of mine. We are actually due a few days apart from one another!

Her shower theme was everything and anything dessert related. I thought these homemade cupcakes were too cute not to share.


How adorable!

Her mom made them with Nilla Wafers, icing and a melted Starburst. You can't get much more creative than that!

Question of the Day:
Are you a cupcake fan? Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?

9 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Those cupcakes are freaking adorable! I wish I was more talented in my decorating skills like that. I am a vanilla girl for sure. Enjoy your time with your friends this weekend

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

lol! did you see mine hahaha i made same ones for daughters sleep over : ) They were a big hit.. hers are CUTE! (think hers turned out better!!!)

have a great weekend!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Ha those are adorable!

I love vanilla =)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am not a big cake fan, but I do love cupcakes. I prefer vanilla I think.

Sweet and Savory said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm a total dessert fan...therefore cupcakes as well! I think I'd prefer chocolate:)

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my goodness how cute are those cupcakes!!!

xo

the actor's diet said... Best Blogger Tips

definitely a chocolate girl. cutie cupcakes!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

What a CUTE theme! I love that!

Definitely vanilla cupcakes!

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

oh adorable!

i am a huge cupcake fan.

chocolate cake with vanilla frosting does it for me.