Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today feels like a Wednesday for some reason, but I'm super excited that it's Thursday! One more day until the weekend!

Last night I had another doctor's appointment. From now until the baby arrives, I'll be seeing the doctor every two weeks. Thankfully, everything still looks good. In about a month from now, I'll be getting another ultrasound to make sure the baby is in position. Last time, the baby was breached, so I'm hoping that he or she turns around by then....otherwise, I'll be having a C-Section. It's not something I planned for, but it's all out of my hands and into the hands of God.

Anyway....onto my thankful Thursday post....

Today, I'm thankful for the gift of time.


(Source)

Even though things are a little bit crazy in the house trying to get the baby's room all set up, closet doors installed, clothes washed and put away, I'm thankful that I can make the time to do these things....even if it's getting done at a snail's pace. I know that once that baby gets here, time will be out the window, and while I'm so excited for the baby to come, I'm trying my best to relish in the time I have now.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Keeping my fingers crossed that she turns for you! Time is a wonderful thing to be grateful for. I'm thankful for sunshine and summer. It will be gone before we know it

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that I could upload pics today ... it wasn't working yesterday!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

So glad that you and baby are doing well - thanks for the update. And you're SO smart to realize that time is precious right now!! Good for you for enjoying and appreciating it. Today I'm thankful for my husband - he's been SO supportive this week and helpful with the contractors. I couldn't have done it alone!

Ali said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm with you - I'm thankful that it's Thursday and it's almost Friday :)

I'm also thankful that I get to go to a wedding this weekend for my fiance's cousin. This will be a good opportunity for me to relax & soak in ideas for our wedding that I am currently planning (and slightly freaking out about)

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes. Be thankful for time now! LOL

And M was breached until 34 or 35 weeks. Still time to turn.

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

So glad things are going well with the baby. I'm sure he/she will turn. My guy is head down and I hope he stays that way for the next 7-10 weeks :)