Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today's post is picture-less, but I can tell you that I'm thankful for two things:

1. The doctor's appointment last night went really well. The doctor said everything looks good with the baby.

2. We're having a roofer come out to fix the leak in the baby's room today!! Of course, the hubby had to call another roofer because the first business we called still hadn't shown up after two days. At least it'll be fixed!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Sweet and Savory said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for my healthy husband and 10 month old son!

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

i'm thankful for the simplicity of a good book.

i know that's odd. but I ive spent way too much time on the computer lately!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I am glad to hear that the dr's appt went well...did you get any new pics of the baby? =)

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, Mari! No new pictures :(

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hooray that all is well with the baby! That's the best news.

I am forever thankful my husband found me so I could marry my best friend!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad to hear that everything went well at the doctors appointment :-)

I am thankful for my husband.