Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today, I'm thankful for my sister-in-law. I've known her for about 14 years now - she and my brother began dating in high school!

This past weekend, we spent some quality girl time together grabbing lunch and getting pedicures. It was so awesome to get some one-on-one time and catch up. I'm so lucky that she is my life. She is someone that I can call at any time of day about anything and I know she'll be there offering her best advice and injecting humor into whatever situation I'm facing. Thanks, Jacqui, for being such an awesome friend!



Me and Jacqui at her baby shower last year.


An older picture of us from my birthday dinner.

Some people are lucky enough to love their sibling's spouses....I count myself among the lucky.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for?

Until next time!

~Anne Marie

9 comments:

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad that you get along so well with your SIL! That is something to be thankful for.

I am thankful for a short work week this week! :D

thehealthyapron said... Best Blogger Tips

what a fabulous relationship! You should cherish it bc not everyone is so lucky...

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

that is a great feeling! I find myself loving my husbands sisters more than him sometimes lol! (he has 3... it was a little scary at first to meet them) I am thankful for my family : )

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

I wish I were closer to my SIL! You guys are so cute :)

I am thankful for wonderful co-workers :)

the actor's diet said... Best Blogger Tips

aw. i love my sister in laws too!!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for good friend!!!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

My brother is 6 years younger than me and not married yet. But I hope to love his wife as much as you love your sister-in-law. That's really wonderful. My husband's sister is wonderful and I feel really lucky to have her in my life.

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

that's great that you two are so close! Today I'm thankful for the city I live in and the opportunities around here--like yoga, museums, etc. Happy Friday!

Jocelyn said... Best Blogger Tips

This is very cute :)