Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!
Today, I'm thankful that the husband and I were able to get away for a few days last weekend. We went to a Marriage Encounter Convention in Brigantine, New Jersey.
The beach was so beautiful, but we were only on it for literally five minutes!
We got to meet the founder of Marriage Encounter, Fr. Chuck Gallagher. It was a pretty amazing experience.
The hubs and I couldn't contain our excitement!

It was nice to get away and spend time together, even for a few days. I love weekend getaways - they always make me smile!
Trying to show off the bump....lol
Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

How sweet and smart of you to getaway for a weekend! Today i'm thankful for having a workout partner - i'm going to need the motivation - and for getting away this coming weekend. Can't wait for the lake!

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

looks like you had a blast!

today Im thankful for the beautiful weekend we're about to have!

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

So nice you were able to get away! We're going away for a long weekend in the middle of July, can't wait!

I'm thankful to be home with my husband today, enjoying the farm and some good chip wagon fries.

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

What a nice thing to do together :)

Today, I am thankful to be done with my organic chemistry class!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

You are a beautiful couple! The brief visit to the beach was beautiful, at least! :)

I am thankful that today is my Friday and that tomorrow is my birthday!

Eric said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for having such a great sister! I am very blessed to have a sister that is sincere, compassionate, and understanding. She is always there for me and I am so proud of the woman she has become. Love you Anne Marie!

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Love ya too, Eric! Thanks for the comment!