Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm a Cheesehead

Happy Friday!

I received coupons awhile back from Kraft's First Taste Program to try out the 100 calorie packs of cheese bites. While I was losing weight, I ate tons and tons of 100 calorie packs because they helped me keep my portion size in check. I don't usually keep them in the house anymore because right now, I don't need that kind of structure and they can be on the expensive side.

When I saw the coupon for free cheese bites, though, I knew I wanted to try them. Cheese is something that I LOVE and haven't gotten a handle on the portion size of it. If you stick a big plate of cheese in front of me, everyone else better watch out because it'll go fast.

Portion controlled cheese? I'm all over this....

Especially if it's Cheddar and Monterey Jack flavored!

I opened the package and saw these cute little bags inside.

Adorable, no?

I ate these as a snack at work, and I really enjoyed them. I loved how the cheese was cut small enough so that I could savor every bite. They weren't like chips where I feel the need to put a few in my mouth at a time. It took me almost a half hour to eat these little guys, and that in itself made them more satisfying.

So, would I buy these again? Yes, possibly....depending on the price. I know I can be lazy, but I do love pre-portioned snacks on occasion.

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite kind of cheese? or Do you buy pre-portioned snacks?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

3 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

My favourite kind of cheese is goat cheese. I never buy pre-portioned snacks.

Lindsey said... Best Blogger Tips

I think pre-portioned snacks are great but you're right they can be pricey!

Jocelyn said... Best Blogger Tips

I buy pre-portioned snacks *sometimes*..only because it's super handy for portion control :)

It would be great for cheese as I usually go overboard cuz I love it so much! ALL CHEESE is good for me! lol