Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey, It's Free!

I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July holiday! It was nice to have an extra day off from work yesterday. We should have four day work weeks more often!

Yesterday I spent the day with my mom and brother. Mom was watching the news and heard something that she thought you'd be interested in! It's a website that posts free samples and how you can get them. The website is www.heyitsfree.com. I believe the offers are only good for a week, but you can get some pretty cool stuff if you keep your eye out. Thanks for the website, mom!

My fourth of July was spent at my mom's house. She had the most amazing food - chicken salad, pasta salad, wraps, turkey burgers......and you know the only picture I have of food from the event? The salad that I brought.


Pathetic, I know.

By the time I got to mom's, I was so engrossed with the family that I wasn't thinking about food pictures. I was, however, thinking of family pictures so I have two to share!

All the cousins with grandmom

Hubby, me and growing baby bump.
Question of the Day:
If you could have off either Friday or Monday, which day would you choose?
I think I'd go with Mondays. For some reason, that just sounds better!
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

12 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute family pics. Love the bump!!! I would go for Fridays :)

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Look at all of those cousins - how cute! Um, MONDAY all the way. I love Friday - it's so chill. Monday is ROUGH. Even today, a Tuesday post-holiday Monday is no fun at all!

Erin at Thehealthyapron said... Best Blogger Tips

You look so adorable pregnant!! Too cute!
I would have to agree that when you have Mondays off, the week just seems better!

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad you had a great weekend with family! You look so cute!!

I think I would like Monday off better :D

Sweet and Savory said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the bump! I would definitely take Fridays:)

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the baby bump :) Awww! The family pics look great - you guys really got a group together!

I have Fridays off and I love it! I could have Mondays, but I much prefer Fridays :) Not for long though...dang!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I think I would take Mondays off too ... but that is a tough question!

therabbitrunner said... Best Blogger Tips

moms always have the best food at parties :D haha
love that you had pasta salad - it isnt a summer party without some in my opinion!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I would go for Mondays- they are terrible!

Look at you with the growing baby. You look so pretty :)

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute family pictures! Love the bump too cute!!

xo

the actor's diet said... Best Blogger Tips

ah the bump is totally bumpin'! thanks for the site link also - love free stuff.

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

Lovely bump! I don't like Tuesdays...such a reminder that you're 1/2 way nowhere.

Walking is one of the best exercises you can do for your body, so I think that's a good preggers regimen. I think stretching is good too?