Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Shower!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

Yesterday was my baby shower. I had such a great time with the people I love most. Today, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from the day with you. Big thanks to my cousin Allison for taking these pictures and letting me borrow them.

First up, we have the party planners.

Mom, Allison, grandmom and aunt Nette. Thanks for everything!

My cousin Allison was in charge of the centerpieces and favors. Didn't she do a great job?

Pink and white flowers with a blue bow and blue marble-type stones.

The favors were so adorable. They were baby bottles filled with M&M's.


The little tag on the side has a picture of Whinnie the Pooh and says "pink or blue, we love you!"

Of course, I have to highlight two foods that we had at the shower...


Pizzelles!

.....and of course, the amazing cake!



I love this picture of me and my mom. We are both showing our cheesiest grins without even trying.



Full shot of the tables.

This is my friend Rachel. Believe it or not, we're due one day apart. I think that whatever she's having, I'm having the opposite. We're carrying so differently!
All in all, it was a beautiful day filled with laughter, good food and amazing people. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful shower. Thank you to everyone who helped!
Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

11 comments:

Allison and grandmom said... Best Blogger Tips

We are glad you liked your shower!! Everyone had a great time!!

Sweet and Savory said... Best Blogger Tips

The highlight of my weekend was also a baby shower I planned and attended for a girlfriend...posted about it yesterday. Must have been the weekend for baby showers!

I've never had a pizzelle, but have heard of them!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

What a pretty shower!!

The highlight of my weekend was dinner with my hubby on our anniversary.

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

You have such an amazing family! you are a lucky girl =)

the best part of my weekend was my bday celebration on Friday!

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

What a wonderful shower! So glad you had a great weekend!

BusyB said... Best Blogger Tips

WOW what a great shower : ) looks so nice and love the cake "God's Gift" that always makes me smile!


HAPPY MONDAY
today i have a jewelry GIVEAWAY!
good luck!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

That is so sweet! What a great shower. :) Love the cake and its wording!

Mine was probably girl time friday night. I love hubs + pupper but girl night once/month is the bomb!

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

How cool to be due so close to a friend. That support system will be fabulous!

The shower looked great.

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

love the wording on the cake. what a fabulous shower!

xo

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

What a wonderful party! I had a shower a week ago and it meant so much to see so many family members...all so excited about this baby. He is going to be so loved :)

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so glad you had a great baby shower! You look great and I love how happy you are. I would not be able to keep it a surprise- good for you!