Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Something that you may not know about me is my love for music. Music is a powerful venue that can bring back memories within the first few notes of a song. Sometimes I can find a song that better describes my life better than I can. One of the bands that I really admire is Hanson. They are such amazing singers and songwriters, and their music is something that I can really relate to.

Today, I am thankful for their new album.

Shout it Out!

I've been listening to this album almost non-stop and I'm completely in love with it.

Fun fact (or really not so fun for me): Hanson's coming to Philly in July, and this is the first time in 12 years that I am missing a tour. I figure 7 month preggo lady + a non-seated venue=no concert for me.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

My husband is a music lover too, and playing his guitar this morning, I know he's also thankful for music today.

I'm thankful that it's my Friday and one of my bff's is coming to visit on Saturday!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful that track and field is canceled due to the thundershowers in my city ... now I don't have to lead around 50 adolescents in the rain ... I just have to entertain 26 of them back at school - MOVIE day!!!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

I recently learned Hanson is from Tulsa and I've been to where their music video for Mmm Bop was filmed :)

I'm thankful today is Thursday, that's about it!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that you still listen to Hanson lol too cute

Today I am thankful that the weekend is almost here =)

Eric said... Best Blogger Tips

I was wondering how long it would take you to be thankful for Hanson. :-) Never understood why my sis enjoyed them so much.

Gina said... Best Blogger Tips

hello hello!! it was appropriate i comment on this post! :) i just wanted to let you know i'm catching up on ALL the posts i've missed and i'm having a blast reading!!