Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I know I am thankful for family a lot of my Thursdays, and this one is no exception. This past week, my mom and aunt have been more than amazing in helping me sift through some questions and concerns I have about some things.


Mom's in the back on the left and Aunt Nette is in the back on the right.

My family always amazes me by how much we all come through for one another. Their love is overwhelming, and I love them for that.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

9 comments:

Sweet and Savory said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for being able to stay home with my little guy!

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

im thankful for the beautiful city i live in!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

Today I am thankful for my niece! She slept over last night and I loved staying up with her and just talking...

sophia said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful that I know so many brilliant and beautiful people...I am truly blessed!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful friends! Of whom I have a long overdue dinner date with tonight :)

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful my daughter got to Germany safe and sound! She sent me an email and just got home from the welcome dinner - she said its 9:00 p.m. and still light outside!

Jocelyn said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for Hanson's new album ;)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for my dad :-)

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for my health. Such a relief to know my heart is a okay!