Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

On Saturday, my best friend tied the knot! She and Ryan had been dating for 4 years before they got engaged and 6 years by the time they were married. It was fun to see Meg so happy. Things went off without a hitch, and the weather was perfect! I've known Meg since our freshman year of high school - I can't believe how old we're getting!

A cool fact: An ex-boyfriend and I set these two up.

Love this one of them.


Bouquet toss!
Little known fact: The groom hates having his picture taken. Thankfully, he decided to suck it up for one day and posed for a picture with the hubby, me and his beautiful bride.


Taking a break from all the dancing!

Best friends for 15 years!
Professional picture - waiting for the bride to finish getting ready.
Congrats Megan and Ryan!
Question of the Day:
Weddings-love em, hate em.....indifferent?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie








10 comments:

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said... Best Blogger Tips

You look beautiful Anne Marie. I can only imagine that you set up two people who have chosen to spend the rest of their lives together! :) I can't wait for my BFF to get married. She just has to find the right guy first.

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Lindsay-thank you so much! You are so sweet!

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

I am the biggest sucker at weddings, and even if I don't know the couple personally, I almost always cry!

You look beautiful and the bride and groom look so happy!!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE them - I have the best time at weddings and just try to dance and enjoy myself!!

Great pictures - fun that you hooked them up!

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I love weddings :) You looked beautiful! So glad you had such a good time!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love weddings SO much!!! I am actually a certified wedding coordinator/ planner/ consultant!!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

You look so beautiful in the pictures!

I am not a huge fan of wedding...mostly because I hate dressing up lol

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

You look absolutely beautiful Anne Marie! Fabulous pictures of you and your bff!

xo

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I like going to weddings if I know a fair amount of the people besides the bride + groom. It's just awkward otherwise. I do always love the wedding cake though. ;)

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

awwwwwww cute pics. Congrats to your friend. I like weddings...but last summer we had 8...it got a little excessive ;)