Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday!

This is a four day work week for me, and I couldn't be happier. I think all work weeks should be four days!

I had so much fun over the weekend. On Friday, the husband was working in the baby's room while I was making meals. We're getting carpet installed tomorrow, and some of the floorboards squeak. He was trying to screw some nails into the boards to help with the noise, but I don't think it worked too well.

Saturday I hung out with my mom, aunt and grandmom and had a great time. There's something about those ladies that have me cracking up every time I'm with them. I love, love, love hanging out with them!

Sunday was a pretty relaxing day. The hubby and I hung out for a while and then we went to visit my father-in-law for Father's Day. And now, here I am, back at work and ready to start the day!

Even though I've made this before, I was craving it again.....


Mrs. Dash Chicken.
I mean really, how much easier can it be to sprinkle on some seasoning and come out with a really great tasting piece of chicken?
Question of the Day:
Who's the person in your life who constantly keeps you laughing?
Until next time!
~Anne Marie

9 comments:

Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Monday! My little brother keeps me laughing--love him! Glad you had such a great weekend :)

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

aw! You definitely need to post pictures of the babies room once you get it done! Sounds like a wonderful weekend :) I love Mrs. Dash- I tried it for the first time recently- so awesome. Josh always keeps me laughing

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG, my twin sister and brother and I laugh our asses off every time we get together.

My husband calls it "unseen humor" because he never gets it!

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

My husband always keeps me laughing...I'm lucky :) The chicken looks wonderful! I love Mrs. Dash! I have trouble convincing patients that it's good stuff! But if I give them a free sample or 2, they usual try (and love!) the stuff! :)

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

It sounds like a great weekend...make sure to snap pictures of the baby room for us =)

the person in my life that ALWAYS makes me laugh is my niece! she is so much like me....

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait to see your nursery when it comes together. I am so excited to move in a couple of weeks. I am dying to start in on the nursery!

Sweet and Savory said... Best Blogger Tips

My friend Erica always cracks me up! I don't get to see her near as often as I'd like!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait to see the baby's room!

My friends always make me laugh the most :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

My nephew Giovanni always has me laughing!