Monday, June 7, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Happy Monday!

Today started off pretty crazy at work. My computer was upgraded to Windows 7 right before I left work on Friday, and this morning there were so many problems that I didn't get to start working until 10:30. I came in at 8:00, so I did some crosswords and minor stuff that didn't involve using the computer.

I figure getting this post up now is better late than never.

I wanted to highlight two awesome parts of my mom's Memorial Day BBQ. Yes, it was last weekend, but I forgot my USB cord, so I apologize for the delay!

Awesome part number 1: The spareribs. My older brother taught my younger brother how to make them and they turned out fabulous.



Awesome part number 2: My mom's mozzarella and tomato rolled concoction.



Pretty, no?

This food screams summer to me, and I can't get enough of it!

Question of the day:
What's your favorite BBQ food?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

5 comments:

biz319 said... Best Blogger Tips

I love fresh grilled corn - it almost tastes like popcorn to me - with a bit of butter and Tabasco sauce!

We just finally learned how to cook ribs - low and slow in the oven and then finished off on the grill with sauce.

Happy Monday!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

So much fun! I love those roll ups- they look amazing. Favorite parts of a bbq= baked beans, grilled veggies, fresh fruit!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love salmon and shrimp done on the BBQ!

lynn @ the actors diet said... Best Blogger Tips

oh my god i just realized i haven't had spare ribs in forever - seriously when i was growing up i ate them once a week!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Those roll-ups look absolutely divine! I definitely need to attempt to make those yummies!

xo