Friday, May 7, 2010

Weird but Good

Happy Friday! We're finally at the end of the week! Even though this weekend is going to be jam packed, it doesn't stop me from loving a few days off!

I don't know if it's the whole pregnancy thing or what, but sometimes I crave food combinations that others think are strange.

For lunch this past week, I've been having something filling, minorly spicy and somewhat veggie related.


Bulgar, hot salsa and peas.

It's so good but I get so many weird stares!

Question of the Day:
Any fun weekend plans?

I have a bachelorette party on Saturday, a mother's day brunch on Sunday and a mother's day dinner at night.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

8 comments:

megan said... Best Blogger Tips

sounds like a fun weekend! I was considering signing up for a race last weekend, but it's supposed to be in the 30's, rain, and 25 mph winds, so I'm rethinking it!

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Mmm it sounds good to me. I love bulgur!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

No big plans for the weekend, but it will be relaxing.

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I think that looks wonderful! But then, I'm pregnant too. We have a rainy weekend here, so it off to Babies r' Us to get a lay of the land :)

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Haha, pregnancy and cravings :) At least it isn't junk, at all, whatsoever! You can be happy about that! It actually sounds great! Salsa makes everything wonderful!

This weekend...some of down time, and I am loving it!

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a fun, full weekend! I think the food looks great, minus the peas. I just can't do cooked peas. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never made bulgur, but yours looks fab! I hope you had a great weekend.

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't think thats an odd combo at all! Looks delicious to me. Hope you enjoyed the weekend and your mama's day